Monday, January 16th, 2012

1.  Ruth and I visited Stephannie today.  We love going to her home.  The girls were there today.  We got hugs from both of them and Olivia played us a song on the piano. 
2.  Susan picked me up for lunch and then Meagan joined us at Kneaders.  Tricia and Laura usually come but they were both not feeling well today.  I had a pastrami sandwich and broccoli salad and both were excellent.  Susan bought me a slice of cheesecake for my birthday.  I thought about saving half for Wayne but later at home, I just ate it all.
3.  Margaret stopped by since she had the day off for the MLK holiday and brought me a birthday card.  I love my sister so much and can't imagine life without her even though we don't get to do things together a lot.  We did plan an outing for next Monday if things go well.
4.  Rick and Laura Turner brought by a gift and some of Rick's "to die for" creme brulee.  This is about the 5th year he has made it for me and I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it.  He should open a little creme brulee bakery.  I have never had better.
5.  Colett and Amy both called today.  Oh, how I love my girls.

No comments: