1. I didn't think I'd like church starting at 1:00 but it's OK. I get to see the news, Mo-Tab, HGTV, read the paper and read my Sunday School and R.S. lessons before the meetings start.
2. Funny talk from the new couple in our ward. I love a good sense of humor.
3. Starting the B of M again. I love the insight of the class members when we discuss the scriptures.
4. Colett's family was busy so we didn't get to have them for dinner. Amy and E came..Wes was working. We watched the Golden Globe awards but they didn't mean a lot because I have seen very few of the movies and shows that won, or didn't win for that matter. Emerson was downstairs with us but played "Angry Birds" by giving me a ball that was supposed to be an egg. He said I was the pig and had to hold the egg, then he covered me with pillows and jumped on me. It probably makes a lot of sense to those who play the game but I was confused. It was actually pretty funny. I need to check out that game.
5. Margaret and Jim stopped by and brought me some more Kangan water. It is so filtered that it really tastes good, or should I say it has no taste, so I love it. That was her Christmas present to me. She keeps me supplied with it.