1. It's a full week into the new year. I slept in until 7:20. Then got up, had my cereal and went to work to finish undecorating. I finished tonight about 8:00. Now it's time to clean and try to remember where my regular decorations go, They haven't been up since October. I usually take pictures so I will know but didn't this time.
2. LOTS of salad for lunch. Sometimes it just hits the spot. I must need more veggies and fruit in my diet, I love them and actually eat a lot of them but my body was just craving them today. I had spinach, beets, carrots, lettuce, cranberries, sunflower seeds, tomatoes and egg for protein. It was soooo good.
3. I pulled a muscle in my back when I was undecorating. Undecorating at my house is not for sissies. I went up and down the ladder a hundred times and down the garage steps a hundred times and lifted boxes a hundred times. I put on the Christmas CD as I worked. I want to get through all of them before I put them away.
4. We will have the kids over for dinner tomorrow. It has been a little sporadic with the holidays and with everyone being sick. I'm looking forward to it even though my house may still be strewn with pine needles and little bits of packing material.
5. Wayne and I stayed in bed an watched an old western movie with Gregory Peck as a bad guy. I don't remember him playing a bad guy too often. I can see why my Mom thought he was so cute. He was. Richard Whidmark was also in it and was a bad guy too as was Harry Morgan.