Friday, December 6th, 2012

1.  It's time to seriously take down Christmas.  I actually got a lot  done.  It takes me a week to put the decorations up but only 2 days to get them down.  I know most people are ready to get back to normal, and some years I am too, but not this year.  Why does time seem to be zipping by these days?
2.  Susan called to visit.  She cheers me up.  I love that girl.  Amy called and was going to bring E over but I am in too big a mess right now.  Cynthia Welch Tippetts called to get our address and said that their sealing in the Las Vegas temple was wonderful and they had a great trip.  Ruth called to get our V.T.ing report.
3.  I have been cleaning out the fridge and pantry along with taking down Christmas.  I get easily sidetracked when I start deep cleaning.  Now I will need to do my spring cleaning in January.  When I get all the decorations down, I see baseboards that need dusting, cupboards that need washing and "stuff" to be given to D.I.  I better get it done before surgery.
4.  Chicken, salad and sweet potato fries for dinner.
5.  I got the songs picked out for the month for Relief Society and emailed off to those who need to know.  I wrote thank you notes for the Christmas gifts from the neighbors and did some straightening in my craft room which never stays tidy...ever.

No comments: