Wednesday, December 7th, 2011

1.  Did all the usual chores plus a few extra...mopped kitchen, cleaned stove etc. because the Relief Society is coming tonight to see my Christmas decorations.  We then went to the Burr's for a small program and gingerbread.  it is nice to see all the sisters together and to wish them Merry Christmas.
2.  Amy called and will stop by tomorrow to get her essential oils.  She has kept them here because she has been too sick to smell them, but now she needs the therapy.
3.  I went over some Christmas music on my piano and sang the song that we have been singing for many years.  It always reminds me of my Uncle Ronn who has passed away.  We had lots of good times with him and his family.
4.  Dark chocolate truffles for a treat
5.  We had Subway sandwiches for dinner so I didn't have to mess up the kitchen.  Why do they taste so much better when Wayne orders them.  I think I have them put all the same ingredients in it, but I must miss something.

No comments: