Tuesday, December 6th, 2011

1.  Spent the whole day finishing up the decorating.  The major things were done but I had to decorate the tree upstairs and downstairs.
2.  Listened to FM 100 radio station all day.  They have the best music for the holidays.  All Christmas music, all day.
3.  We had leftover pork chops for dinner,  Wayne just pan cooked them instead of grilling them outside.  They were very thick so I sliced mine in half.  They were so delicious.  I don't know that I have had more tender pork chops.  I love  a man that can cook. 
4.  Wayne is getting sick...oh no, here we go again.  I have been running the humidifier all night and I really think it helps.  Yea also for Mentholatum.
5.  I ran out of milk 2 days ago and have been trying to live without it.  OJ and muffin for breakfast, water with my PB and J sandwich and I just don't want to any longer.  I love milk and I love my wheat chex.

No comments: