Thursday, December 8th, 2011

1.  Chorus practice went very well tonight.  We may actually have a great concert and our director almost smiled.
2.  Since the house is all clean from yesterday's work day, I just read, worked on my grandson's Christmas stocking and watched TV.  I needed a do nothing type day.
3.  My cold is almost completely gone.  It's been so long since I felt well, that I'm not sure how to act.
4.  The Beehive Bazaar started today.  Daughter Amy is working at it and Colett is one of the crafters showing her crafts.  I hope Amy is well enough to work and that Colett sells out.  Colett works so hard for so long to get things done.  The grand kids Isabelle, Millie and Nick will have a booth too.
5.  I slept through most of the night last night.  It has been forever since I managed that.  I'll go for two in a row.

No comments: