Friday, December 9th, 2011

1.  I finally got around to wrapping a couple of gifts and since that is all I have gotten so far, that's  all I could do.  I need to go shopping.  Wayne and I were discussing it and this is the first time in years that I don't have it done by now.  I don't even have a list yet.
2.  Kee called and the plan is to come for Christmas on the 21st.  They will take the kids out for school s couple of days early.  I pray for good roads.  You never know this time of year whether Montana, Idaho and Utah weather will cooperate.
3.  Wayne and I went to Taco Bell for tacos tonight and then to Corral West to look for some Christmas gifts.  Hey children, don't you want a stock tank or horse bridal for Christmas?  We did get some peanut brittle.  We used to buy one called Sofie Mae every year and now we can't find it.  Old Dominion is almost as good but the one we bought tonight is not.  It's called Georgia,  I'll continue looking.  It's cheaper to buy it
than make it.
4.  I watched another Christmas movie tonight on channel 69 (Hallmark).  I haven't already seen a lot of them and they really put me in the Christmas spirit.  I love shows with family get together's, decorations, little town celebrations, candles at church (I wish we did that) carols and happy endings.  I hated the "Christmas Shoes" movie.....won't be watching that again.  The Mom dies.  Booooo!!
5.  I watch the cooking channel a lot and I don't even like to cook.  Right now I'm watching the battle of the big time chefs.  They can make a good meal out of anything but it's funny to see how competitive they are.  When they get chopped, they are really mad.  I also watch cupcake wars, Triple D and most of the others.

1 comment:

Kaye said...

I hate sad Christmas movies, too!