Saturday, December 10th, 2011

1.  I panicked a little when I saw that it is already the 10th and I have done so little.  I don't want Christmas to come yet.  I savor the days leading up to it.
2.  It was our ward Christmas breakfast this morning.  It was so nice of the committee to make breakfast, but it was 10 degrees and they were cooking it outside.  When we got our food it was cold.  The butter wouldn't melt on the pancakes and the sausage was cold all the way through.  I liked it better when everyone brought breakfast casserole and we had fruit and chocolate milk.  I won't look a gift horse in the mouth though.
3.  We had a 3 hour long chorus practice this morning and it went pretty well.  It was so nice of Karen, our chorus president, to make us cinnamon rolls for after the practice.  They were delicious.  That girl knows how to bake.
4.  We went grocery shopping.  I have been out of milk for 4 days and that's a record for me.  We also went to 5 Guys for lunch and ran into Becky and Roger Criddle.
5. Just a really nice day.  Love my Saturdays

No comments: