Sunday, December 11th, 2100

1.  Today is Isabelle's birthday.  She is 11.  She is such a whiz kid.  She loves school and wants more to do than her homework.  She reads, dances, does arts and crafts and is so darn cute.  I love that little girl.
2.  We went to Colett's for Bells's B-day dinner.  We just gave her money because she is using it to buy a phone.  We had pulled pork and Wayne made mac and cheese since that is what she requested and had applesauce and cake.  Amy and Wes didn't go because she didn't feel well.
3.  I loved singing Christmas songs for the hymns in church.  I wish everyone would just sing to the top of their voices.  I also liked going to choir because I have missed it when I was sick.  Love the songs there too.
4.  Wayne and I drove through a few neighborhoods to look at Christmas lights.  It's one of my favorite things to do. I was thinking of 7 years ago when I fell and broke my body, and how I was only able to sit in the car for 1/2 an hour and I scooted down the steps on my rear and made it into the car. Then we went to look at lights.  I could hardly go the 1/2 hour but it was so wonderful.  Wayne actually puts lights on the tree out our bedroom window so I could have lights to look at.  I still get teary when I think of how he took car of me at that time.  What a thoughtful man.
5.  Great meetings today

No comments: