Monday, December 12th, 2011

1.  I got a little behind on my laundry with all the Christmas prep so did it all today.
2.  I went visiting teaching today.  Ruth ended up not feeling well today so I went by myself.  I loved seeing Nicole and Stephannie's Christmas decorations.  They both do it up right.  I would actually like to go door to door in my whole neighborhood just to see all the houses decorated for Christmas.
3.  We had leftover mac and cheese from yesterday so we just had that, beets and summer sausage for dinner.  Talk about bad breath!!
4.  Wrapped a few Christmas gifts and put them under the tree
5.  Fozzie got a bath and haircut so he can actually see out his eyes now.  I tried to put his little coat on him.  It has jingle bells on it and he was not a happy dog so I will only do it when it's really cold.

No comments: