Wednesday, December 28th, 2011

1.  I had an appointment with Dr, Slack.  He seems like a good doctor.  His really listened instead of talked.  He is having me get another ultrasound and was pretty concerned that it may be a staph infection.  I had a swab test a couple of weeks ago and it came back as not much infection at all.  I don't know what is going on.  I just know I hurt.  Dr. Slack squeezed out blood and gunk.  If the problem is staph, that is not good and I may end up having surgery.  If not, I don't know what we will do.  I will have to wait and see.
2.  Amy and Emerson came today and she brought me some essential oils to try.  While here, she got sick. She may have the same flu that Matt and Colett had.  She spent a lot of time throwing up and could hardly move off the bed.  I watched E and he has been really good.  Amy hasn't eaten anything or had anything to drink all day.  I hope it has no impact on the baby.  Wes ended up coming and giving her an IV and then they spent the night. 
3.  We got our prescriptions filled and finally at the end of the year we reached our deductible.  Too bad we can't just get a year's worth now.
4.  We had to go to Walmart for the medicines but I really do not like that store.  The one in Highland is pretty nice but the one in A.F. drives me nuts.  I switched my prescriptions to Walgreen's and have been much happier.
5.  Dinner at Arby's.

No comments: