1. I heard Tony Bennett sing on TV and cringed. He should have quit while he was ahead. He couldn't reach his notes, his vibrato was bad and he is just too old to solo it any more. It's time to retire Tony.
2. I contemplated taking down the Christmas today and did put a few things that were in the kitchen away but I'm just not ready yet.
3. Nice weather for December. I hope the trees don't think it is spring and start to bud out. We hit a record high...57.
4. I was hoping to take a bike ride but it was never that nice at my house. The sun didn't shine even though it was nice everywhere else.
5. Amy ended up at the emergency room for an IV and just slept all day.