Tuesday, November 29th, 2011

1.  I just read my blog from yesterday and it sounds so gloomy.  Actually I am writing it down so I can use it for a journal entry and look back one day and laugh.  One Day.
2.  Amy is not much better today.  The I.V.'s. kept her from getting dehydrated but she is still feeling pretty sick and so is Emerson.  He has a fever but is still being a really good little boy.
3.  I am decorating for Christmas although I seem to get tired quickly.  Infection has a way of doing that.
4.  I made a tuna casserole for dinner.  I haven't done that forever.  It actually tasted pretty darn good.  It made me think of my cute little kids about 30 years ago.
5.  I looked out the back and our outside lights are reflecting in the back neighbor's windows so it looks like we have twice as many lights.  I'm loving that.

No comments: