Tuesday, December 20th, 2011

1.  I thought I would just relax today.  I was so tired from all the practices and shopping, but I had to do some wrapping.  It took forever.I got a lot of it done.
2.  The girls and families came over and we did our yearly baking night.  Amy made peanut butter balls, Wes made a ginger cake, Wayne made fudge, Colett made chocolate mint bark, I made magic cookie bars.  After they were all done we divided them up so we each had some of everything.
3.  Matt made dinner...his famous taco soup... and we had cheeses, crackers, veggies, and
mini sausages to munch on. 
4.  I got all the packages mailed so that's another chore off the list.
5.  I have to talk on Sunday and have not had a minute to prepare.  It's stressing me a little.  I need to just find some time alone/

No comments: