Thursday, December 22, 2011

1.  Amy and Emerson came so i could help her get some Christmas shopping done.  I could tell that she was depressed and anxious because she has been sick and was so behind.  We made our stops and at each one she found what she needed.  We had her shopping done in 2 1/2 hours.  I think it took a lot of stress from her.
2.  We are lunch at Arby's.  I couldn't believe Emerson could eat anything because he had been eating all morning.  He must be growing.  He was also very good even though he kept saying, "let's just go later" when I told him it was time to shop.
3.  Amy got some of her gifts wrapped so she won't have so many to do later.
4.  I finally got some time to go to my room and concentrate on my talk for Sunday.  I had originally planned to talk on angels and then switched to several of the gifts from God but when it came right down to it, I am speaking on joy and service.
5.  I am sad that I won't get Emerson's Christmas sock finished.  If I hadn't been sick for so long, it would not have been a problem.  We explained it to him and he said it was OK to put up a different one this year.  Now with a new baby on the way, I will need to do another one too.

1 comment:

Kaye said...

I'm glad you are finally feeling better and even able to help Amy. Can't wait to hear you tomorrow!