Sunday, December 4th, 2011

1.  Fast Sunday and testimony meeting was sweet.  Lots of little kids just telling it from their hearts.  One little guy just said to follow Jesus.  How simple and true.  Loved Susan Keller's testimony.
2.  Woke up with a head ache and not feeling well again.  I can't believe it has been so long since I felt good.  Brother Burr gave me a blessing.  Now I know things will start turning around for me.  How wonderful to have such good people in our neighborhood.
3.  Amy and Emerson came for the evening.  She was pretty sick, but I had chorus practice so Grandpa Wayne took over the meal and watching E.  They put up the downstairs Christmas tree.
4.  I was able to sing at chorus tonight for the first time in weeks.  It felt so good and I am so grateful for the gift of voice and love of music.
5.  Nicole brought us over a plate of cookies from the cookie exchange that I didn't feel well enough to go to.  That was a super sweet thing to do.

No comments: