Saturday, December 17th, 2011

1. I had a chorus pracrtice this morning that lasted almost 4 hours.  I love singing so much but that was even a little long for me. I was full of emotion today for some reason and all the beautiful songs made me cry.
2. Wayne and I ran for tacos and came home and finished sprucing up the house for company.
3.  Wayne's cousin and his new wife and also his nephew and 5 children from Wyoming came to spend the night.  They didn't know each other were coming and it's funny that they are both headed to Arizona. 
4.  We took Wilford and Cynthia to SLC to each lunch at Lamb's Cafe and see the temple lights.  They were beautiful but it was cold.  I tried to keep my mouth covered so the cold would not affect my throat.  I have to sing tomorrow.  We rode Trax from 13th to downtown so we wouldn't have to try to find a parking spot.
5.  We sat up until midnight visiting with everyone.  We had a fun visit.

No comments: