Wednesday, November 9th, 2011

1.  Amy spent the night because she was so sick.  I put Emerson to bed and read him stories.  It brings back memories of when I read my own kids stories.  He slept downstairs after Amy got under the bed to make sure there were no monsters and she sealed the windows so none could get in.
2.  One of those days when I was busy all day but cannot think of a thing I really accomplished.
3.  So grateful for music and played the piano and sang for an hour
4.  Still a beautiful Fall.  I love it, I love it.
5. Sometimes, for no apparent reason, I have this feeling of joy surge through my body.  It is literally a physical thing, not just mental.  I can remember that happening even when I was a little girl.  Once I was just standing on my parent's porch step and all of a sudden I felt so happy and loved.  I had that feeling again today. It is such a blessing. 

No comments: