1. Amy was feeling better today for several hours so we ran to Old Navy to get Emerson some winter clothes.
2. We went to Arby's. I love the plain roast beef sandwiches with nothing on them and no fries. It sounds boring, but I even take off the bottom bun so I just get the meat. I don't eat much meat anymore but I love Arby's roast beef flavor. I would roast it that way myself if I knew how. I hope there are not lots of harmful things in it.
3. Went to chorus tonight and it was a disaster. I don't know what was wrong but we sounded horrible and the director just nodded good by to us at the end and left. I am sure he is wondering what he got himself into. Our concert is in a little over a month. I had a cold and could not sing well and stood apart from the rest so I wouldn't spread it, but I know we are a really good group and it will come together.
4. I put Emerson to bed again. Amy gets pretty sick at night. He slept upstairs this night and I read to him again. He just wanted to cuddle and hold my hand. I cherish those moments with my grandchildren.
5. Grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato soup.