Thursday, November 10th, 2011

1.  Amy was feeling better today for several hours so we ran to Old Navy to get Emerson some winter clothes. 
2.  We went to Arby's.  I love the plain roast beef sandwiches with nothing on them and no fries.  It sounds boring, but I even take off the bottom bun so I just get the meat.  I don't eat much meat anymore but I love Arby's roast beef flavor. I would roast it that way myself if I knew how.  I hope there are not lots of harmful things in it.
3.  Went to chorus tonight and it was a disaster.  I don't know what was wrong but we sounded horrible and the director just nodded good by to us at the end and left.  I am sure he is wondering what he got himself into.  Our concert is in a little over a month.  I had a cold and could not sing well and stood apart from the rest so I wouldn't spread it, but I know we are a really good group and it will come together.
4.  I put Emerson to bed again.  Amy gets pretty sick at night.  He slept upstairs this night and I read to him again.  He just wanted to cuddle and hold my hand.  I cherish those moments with my grandchildren. 
5.  Grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato soup.

No comments: