Tuesday, November 2nd, 2011

1.  Downloaded a book from Amazon onto my Kindle.  I love to watch it load.  It takes about 10 seconds from when I hit the "buy" button to when it's on my Kindle.
2.  I finally got around to downloading pictures from my camera to my computer.  It's fun to see the Halloween photos.  I will have to post them on my other blog.
3.  Wayne and I went to K-Mart.  I think we go there once a year and nobody was there.  How do they make it?  We wanted to see if they had a certain Christmas tree that we want for the outside.  They had one but it has about a third of the lights that the old ones had and it was 3 times as much as it used to be.  We devised a plan to make one.
4.  I love the Pergo type floor that I had put in my craft room.  Now I can paint and not worry about spills, and my office chair just glides everywhere.
5.  I listened to my Pandora radio stations and am loving that I can pick my stations and give a thumbs up or down  on each song.  My Christmas station may have been on for a while today. 

No comments: