Wednesday, November 23rd, 2011

1.  I woke up with a cold again.  What is going on?  It's a little hard to breathe regularly and I cam counting on the antibiotics to make me well for the holidays.
2.  Wayne put up the house Christmas lights and the greenery on the porch.  I straightened the wreaths and bows and helped Wayne while he hung the lights.
3.  Emerson helped me take down a lot of my Thanksgiving decorations so that I can get busy tomorrow night and start the Christmas ones.  He cried because he did not want to go home.  He wanted to help put up Christmas.  I told him the next time he came he could do it.  He is really counting on helping Grandpa put up the electric train.
4.  Emerson worked in the yard with Wayne and picked up leaves, dug potatoes from the garden and helped anywhere he could.  He is still a little task master.
5.  Colett came over to bring Ollie for us to babysit and get the pie I got her from Costco.  She brought Millie and Isabelle.  Those girls are so special.  Millie is such a sweet, kissy little girl and Isabelle is so beautiful and funny.  I can't get enough hugs and kisses from them.  We will miss them tomorrow as they go to the Yarro's for Thanksgiving.  We have eaten with them for the last 9 years.  It will be a very different Thanksgiving this year.

No comments: