Tuesday, November 22, 2011

1.  Amy and E came to visit.  Amy isn't as sick as she has been so it was great to have her able to put E to bed and visit and watch TV together without her throwing up.
2.  Amy and I went to Smith's to get her medicine, and I returned pants that were too big for me.   I haven't been sleeping again so went to bed early.  It felt wonderful.
3.  I fixed burgers, tomatoes ( from the garden) potatoes, (again from the garden)
and it may be the last fresh from the garden meal we have.  It was delicious.
4.We went to Costco and picked up pies for Thanksgiving just in case it's too busy tomorrow.
5.  Played computer games with Emerson. He loves the hidden item games and will play it for quite  while before he gets tired of it.  I treasure the times I get to be with my grandchildren. 

No comments: