Thursday, November 17th, 2011

1. Chorus tonight was much better than last week. He mixed us all up. I always end up between a bass and a tenor but i like that a lot. I know my music so it doesn't get me off, and I like hearing the other parts a lot.
2. Wayne is still in Spokane but I didn't hear from him. I am at chorus until 10:30 so I guess he just knows that by now. No news is good news I hope.
3. The antibiotics are working and I can feel the pain leaving my gland in my neck. I didn't have to take pain meds today. I just ate cereal for dinner.
4. I finished another book about Christmas. I was going to bathe and clip the dog but just didn't have enough energy.
5. The Nate Burkus show...I love home design and he doesn't talk big money and always gives hints on how to do things for less that look like the expensive counterpart.

No comments: