1. Susan Welton brought me a warm loaf of home-made wheat bread. I was so grateful. It was her birthday and I gave her half of her gift. I will make it up to her later.
2. Amy and Emerson came for the night. Amy was pretty sick and Emerson very good so it wasn't a bad night. Amy is so much better than she was during her last pregnancy and is actually gaining weight instead of losing it.
3. I did sneak out for an hour to go to book club. I hadn't been out in a while. I'm not contagious and it was fun to get together with the girls again. Julie had made cream puffs and popcorn.
4. Amy was well enough to put E to bed so we all retired early.
5. Wayne had a good day in Spokane and stayed at a hotel that actually served a light buffet dinner to their guests. I have never heard of that. He had the potato bar. He stayed at Quality Inn so we will have to look into that again when we travel.