Friday, November 17th, 2011

1. My sister Margaret called and came to see me. We went out for Chinese for lunch. Gosh I love her!!
2. It snowed tonight and for the first time, it stuck to the ground. The flakes were large and wet but by 10:00 p.m. the roads were pretty clear.
3. I hadn't heard from Wayne all day and tried to call him but his phone was off. I expected him by about 8:30 but he didn't get home until 11:00. Lots of plane delays, but he is home safe. Now I can quit worrying.
4. I have laughed at several commercials today but my favorite is the Target ones where a lady is exercising and getting ready for the big after Thanksgiving sale. It is hilarious and no matter how many times I see them, I laugh. I also like the one where the newscaster tells the weatherman that it's his turn and the weatherman says the temp and that's all. He points to the graphics and then back to you.
5. An apple a day. I have been trying to do just that. It helps digestion and acid reflux and now I am taking much less medicine.

No comments: