Sunday, August 28th, 2011

1. There was a horrible thunder and lightening storm all night long. I hate them both and would have liked to hide but since that was not possible, I finally fell asleep and the house was not hit. That's good news. I seem to be OK too.


2. Annie told me today how much she appreciated and loved me. I am her visiting teacher along with Susan W. and we love her too.

3. Amy and Emerson came and visited and had dinner with us and then spent the night.

4. The talks in Sacrament meeting were wonderful about the 13th article of Faith. I especially enjoyed Br. Drigg's talk and his assignment to us to tell someone why they are important to us.

5. After today's meetings, I feel a desire to try to be a better person. I think I'm a pretty good woman but there is room for improvement. I'm setting some new goals.

No comments: