Saturday, August 27th, 2011

1. Wayne and I went to Nick's football game. He is a starter and it was fun to watch him. He has grown since last year and is starting to look like a man. I'm glad they have their # on their back or I wouldn't be able to pick him out. They lost the game but will keep up the training to try to turn it around. Matt is one of the coaches too.


2. I got my food storage room organized. I had more items than I thought but now I know what I need to purchase or can. It feels good.

3. I picked the garden produce and we had lots of green beans, cucumbers, and green peppers. Nothing is better than eating from the garden in the summer.

4. We watched the Billings, MT little league play for the U.S. championship game. They lost to California but how fun for little Billings to have such good coaches and players.

5. Had dinner at Golden Corral. I had been craving seafood and had shrimp on my salad, had sauteed scallops, big shrimp and their delicious crab salad. It was about a year ago that we ate there and it was really good.

No comments: