Friday, August 26th, 2011


1. Wayne says TGIF, but to me it's just another day. That means I am spoiled and I love it.

2. My sound is still not working on my computer so I took it to the Geek squad for the 4th time. I will miss you computer but hope you feel better soon. If they don't fix you correctly this time, I may cry. But if it is not fixable I get a new laptop so either way, it's a win/win.

3. Got to start a new mystery book today called "Half Moon Street" by Anne Perry. I have not read any of her books so I'm hoping it's good.

4. Wayne was able to come home a little early today. I'm always glad when the week is over and he is home safe. Freeways are not my favorite thing.

5. Chicken tacos for dinner. Before we moved here I didn't even like Mexican food but here we have so many choices (and all of them good) that I look forward to it each week. My favorite is Cafe Rio but I also like Beto's, La Costa, Barbacoa, and even Del Taco. Wayne also makes a mean fajita.

No comments: