Monday, August 29th, 2011

1. Amy and I shopped a little and I got a pen refill that I have needed for over a year. I finally remembered to get it.


2. Kee called and they are taking things to storage and packing up to sell the house again. They were lucky to get a storage unit through her realtor that is large and inexpensive. The kids are getting more accepting of the idea of a move although it may be tough on them all for a while.

3. Stormed again with lightening and thunder (UGH) but we did get rain which is good for the lawn and garden.

4. Emerson wanted vanilla ice cream without chocolate syrup on it. When he started eating I just put one chocolate chip on top and he said sarcastically " Grandma...really? Just one?" So I gave him a few more.

5. I haven't been shopping for a while so it was fun. I didn't buy anything except the pen refill but it was fun looking, especially at Broadbent's general store. They have everything from make-up to candy to collectibles to fabric and clothing.

No comments: