Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011

1.  National Watermelon day...once again I won't participate.  I just don't like it.  Give me a good cantaloupe though any day.
2.  The ice cream truck came thorough the neighborhood.  It was playing "It's a Small World".  I loved it.  It was loud, and the tune had some little silly sounds in it.  It took me back to Disneyland when the kids were little.  I want to go back!!
3.  Wayne went to Ephraim today.  The company paid for him to play golf with the Moroni Feed vendors and he got a free lunch and dinner an got home safely at exactly 10:00 which is when he said he would be home.  Home often does that happen?  I ate eggs and toast and cherry tomatoes, one of my favorite meals. I always tell my kids if you can't think of what to have for a meal, there is always eggs.  It's my go to meal.
4.  Shon got a promotion and a new job offer which he accepted.  It is in Missoula, MT.  It is only a half hour closer to us and he will have to sell his home, uproot the kids from their schools and their ward but he is calm and excited about the change.  Fingers crossed that all goes well.
5. Lissie is up for a part in a play and will know tomorrow whether she gets it.  Good thoughts for her.

No comments: