1. It's National Tooth Fairy Day but I will never have to put money under a pillow again. I don't miss that.
2. My cold still has a hold on me and I am very tired so took a little nap. I am learning that a small nap, even just 10 to 15 minutes is a good thing.
3. The kids started school today. It's weird (when it's so hot outside) to see the kids leaving on their bikes like it is Fall or something. What a crazy summer this has been.
4. Fresh beans and tomatoes from the garden again. No, I am not tired of them yet. Wayne picked a big bowl and I will can them tomorrow.
5. I love watching the Food Network and HGTV. I keep switching back and forth. One day we are going to go to the places Guy Fieri recommends on 3 D's.