Wednesday, August 24th, 2011

1.  I got up early and weeded the front.  It is unbelievable how many weeds can grow in 8 days while you are on vacation.  It's good exercise though.
2.  Canned the tomatoes that were ready....7 pints. I love the process and looking at them afterward.
3.  I decided to make homemade stuffed peppers.  I haven't done that for 35 years.  After checking all the recipes, I made them my way instead.  They turned out really well and Wayne loved them.  Maybe I will try them again in another 35.  I can cook really well if I decide to , I just don't like to and Wayne can cook even better.
4.  Read scriptures, got another 15 minute nap and read for another hour but  am still struggling to get well.  I wheeze at night when I breathe so even Wayne can hear it.  It's annoying but not painful.  Oh when will I ever get a full night's sleep again?  I'm thinking the sleep clinic is in my future.
5.  I have been watching a lot of good programming on PBS and the history channel lately.  My TV viewing habits are expanding.

No comments: