Thursday, August 11th, 2011

1.  An early morning call from Emerson as he sang me a song. It was the "I love You Grandma" song but with a twist ending....something about poo.  He loves a good poo joke.
2.  A call from my Mama.  She has been sick but is doing better.  Dad, Ned and Kate are all at the temple doing family names.  It makes me so happy.
3.  I started chorus practice again.  We are working on Christmas music and our director had to pick and choose from over 80 songs but it's down to 30.  We will actually perform about 20 for the concert.
4.  I always feel like I need my house clean before I go on a trip so if I die people won't come in and say that I was a messy,dirty person but I also like to coming home to a clean house.  I did the basement and vacuumed the stairs.  Tomorrow I will work upstairs.
5.  I got a lot of ironing done.  That will do it for another couple of months I hope.

No comments: