Friday, August 12th, 2011

1.  Got to visit on the phone with my good buddy Cocoa from Wyoming.
2.  Cafe Rio's fideo.  I have got to find a recipe like that.
3.  Got my new medicine from Walgreen's.  I switched my prescription from Walmart to Walgreen's and it is so much nicer.  I hated Walmart's pharmacy.  They never had it ready or they would say they didn't have it in but would have it the next day.  I would go back the next day and they couldn't find it and would tell me to come back the next day. My blood pressure would rise every time I went there.  Now I just call it in on the phone, the computer takes my info and asks me when I want it and then I get an email that's it's ready.
4. Watered plants, answered all my emails, ironed again, got some new hair stuff and a new blush brush,
vacuumed, dusted, cleaned the bathrooms, etc. Got a sub for Sunday, caught up on my Frontierville, read scriptures, deadheaded flowers again, packed and now maybe I will be able to relax.
5.  Very dark, cocoa dusted truffle.

1 comment:

Mary Bergfeld said...

You are a very busy woman. I sense you are never bored :-) Have a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary