1. Left for Wyoming this morning with my hubby, 3 grand kids, 2 daughters and son in law.
2. We packed a lunch and ate it on top of South Pass. It was a beautiful day and the rest stop was clean and nice. It gave us all a chance to stretch our legs, go potty, eat some chocolate and see God's beautiful world.
3. Stopped in Lander, WY for an ice cream cone. The store was a combo ice cream parlor, gift store, tux rental place and taxidermy company + other things. Don't you love small town stores?
4. Cara had a BBQ for us when we reached Sheridan. Can you ever have enough BBQ's in the summer?
She and Ronnie had made lots of good food.
5. We got a nice clean motel for $60 but it didn't have a pool. The kids were dieing to go swimming so they went to the neighbouring hotel pool and joined in.