Sunday, July 31st, 2011

1.  Paul Welton's talk on the resurrection was excellent.  He was enthusiastic and it was felt by the rest of us.
2.  Talks on service.  It made me contemplate what I need to do better and who I can serve.  I will have to
give it some thought and prayer.  I'm not one to just reach out and serve automatically.  I am happy to do so if I am asked but it doesn't come to me naturally like it does to some people.  Apparently my spiritual gifts are in other areas.
3.  The kids and grandkids were here for dinner and then we went to the Burr's to see their train room.  They have 4 electric trains and all the toys that go with them.  It is very impressive.
4.  Lighting off snakes, poppers, sparklers and one big firework.  I love to see the kids eyes as they do it.
5.  Ice cream and Popsicles for a very hot day.

No comments: