Sunday, August 21st, 2011

1.  I had to miss this Sunday too because I was still sick.  I don't think anyone would appreciate my germs just because I wanted to take the sacrament. We usually have a traditional breakfast of scrambled eggs and ham with a roll but today I just had a Slim-Fast and toast and went back to bed.
2.  I read a while as I dozed in and out and it felt good.
3.  We made fresh corn on the cob, tomatoes and fresh green beans for dinner and they were the best I had ever had..yes I still have my taste buds.  I usually lose all taste with a bad cold but this one is staying in my chest so maybe my taste will not leave me.
4.  Stayed in P.J's all day while Wayne worked in the yard.  After 8 days, the weeds have really decided to take over and the grass is long.
5.  I watched the tabernacle choir program, Mormon Times program and History of the Saints program.  It's the first time I had seen them all and I enjoyed them a lot.  My church History knowledge is not what I'd like it to be.  I love it when they read from pioneer journals.  I have no reason to complain.

No comments: