1. Another whole day spent putting away scrapbook supplies and I have a whole box to give away if you want some.
2. Salad and chicken at Smith's for dinner. I must say, it was not the freshest salad bar I have eaten at. Probably won't do that again, but their gelato is good.
3. Wayne got the stairs on the deck stained and the roses sprayed for bugs.
4. Rained, but the lightning stayed away from me...thank goodness...not a fan.
5. Neighbors having fun with fireworks. I know some people don't like them past 10 because they wake up babies (and I don't blame them) but I like to see families having fun and it gives me a patriotic feeling.