Thursday, July 7th, 2011

1.  Got several greeting cards made and a Patriotic wall hanging started.
2.  Egg rolls without celery and orange chicken.  We found plum sauce and sweet and sour sauce at the grocery store that is pretty good.  I would like to find a way to make plum sauce like the Chinese restaurants make, however.  I am sure homemade would be better. I'm off to Google.
3.  Emerson had been sick and throwing up, but after a few hours he was fine.  We were worried about food poisoning or giardia but so happy it wasn't either.
4.  New contact lenses.
5.  Having a hand held vacuum.  I sweep up the floor into several little piles and then vacuum them up.  I never use a dust pan.  I also vacuum my desk, vacuum around the toilet, vacuum the window sills and even the top of my stove and cupboards.

No comments: