Friday, July 8th, 2011

1.  Got to sleep in until 8:00.  I guess I could every day if I chose to, but I can't.  I'm usually awake at 6:45 to kiss Wayne good-by and start the day.
2.  Salad and pizza.  I wish iceberg lettuce had more nutrition because I eat a salad at least 3 to 4 times a week and love it.  I do mix in spinach for iron and beets, carrots and boiled egg too so maybe it's not too bad.
3.  Scissors.  I have about 10 different pairs for hair, fabric, paper, crafts, and for children's use, and then another 20 pair of decorative scissors for scrapbooking. What a great invention.
4.  True Lime flavor packs in my bottle of water with a little package of sweetener.  It's such a refreshing drink.  Then I switch off for True Lemon or True Orange.  Now I hear they have True Grapefruit.  Life just keeps getting better and better.
5.  Working in the yard with my hubby...planting, pruning and dreaming.

No comments: