Wednesday, July 27th, 2011

1.  Antique shopping with daughter Colett for the afternoon.
2.  I bought a BIG spool of  RED twine.  It's vintage, not antique, but how I love it.  It resides on my craft room shelf and there is enough to share with the whole neighborhood (although but I probably won't unless you call and ask)
3. Did  a Costco run and got restocked on my chocolate muffins.
4.  It rained in the afternoon again and the yard is so green.  I think it's supposed to do the same thing all week.  I just hope it doesn't cause a widespread mushroom problem in the grass. I like to sit on the deck  and just smell the earth.
5.  I wandered around the house today giving Heavenly Father thanks for all my blessings... for my home and all that's in it, for nature in all it's beauty, for my amazing family and for how much I love each of them.(I can honestly say that), for Wayne's job, for our health, for music, technology, books, birds, my poodle, the stars, and for the hope that my new age defying cream will work.

No comments: