Tuesday, July 26th, 2011

1.  Finally went to Harry Potter (part 2) and I loved it.  I'm sad that the tales are over.
2.  I worked in the yard for a couple of hours.  I pulled up all the hens and chicks and threw away the babies.  When I do that, the mama plants get huge.  They look like giant green roses and are very pretty.
3.  Lots of housework done for another couple of days.  I'll play tomorrow.
4.  Lovely discussion with Susan and Annie  and have decided I can be a lot better at doing my duties as a patron.
5.  Peaches and cream...mmm.  Well actually peaches and fat free half and half but they were delicious.  I wish my peach tree had not died.  My little pear tree is covered though.

1 comment:

Mary Bergfeld said...

I thought the movie was great though I'm sad to see the great adventure end. This is my firs tvisit to your blog, so I've taken some time to browse through your earlier entries. I'm si glad Idid that. I really enjoyed the time I spent here and I'll be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary