1. I'm so grateful for my pioneer ancestors from all side of the families who crossed the plains, settled in Utah and Wyoming and who made my little town of Cowley the best little place on earth.
2. Brenden Bennett's piano solo at church. He played "Come, Come, Ye Saints" and did a great job. It was his first time performing at church and I know he was very nervous.
3. Walking the neighborhood watching the fireworks
4. Lori's angel food cake with strawberries and Lyndzi's chocolate chip cookies...we love neighbors who share their food and talents
5. The talks at sacrament meeting were so good. Doug Ahlstrom is always one of my favorites to listen to.