Saturday, July 23rd, 2011

1.  I gave blood today.  They explained how it's used and who uses certain parts of it. It's a good thing to do especially since  my blood flows quickly and I have a super vein.  Some people were there on the table for 45 minutes.  I was there about 10.  The gal told me if you are dehydrated, your blood won't flow well.  I drink a lot of water and it must have worked.
2.. Went to the Food Fair in Provo.  There were 22 restaurants participating and we didn't get to 13 of them.  Next year we will be more selective and go to the good places first.  For $10 you get a punch card and go to each booth.  Each place gives you a taste of something they offer.  Ugh, we didn't eat another bite all day.
3.  The Bennett's had a firework party. It was totally awesome.  We thought we had seen the finale and went inside only to realize there was another 1/2 hour to the show.  WOW!
4.  We went grocery shopping and almost everything we got just happened to be on sale.  The ticket said we saved $30.
5.  Watching golf on the big HDTV almost made me feel like I was at the course.  Now I just need to learn how to run it.  I love technology, but this might be beyond me.

1 comment:

Susan said...

We've had our big screen HDTV for over a year and I keep the manual right next to the remote. Now, if I could understand the manual