Friday, July 22nd, 2011

1.  Fideo at Cafe Rio.  Oh I wash I had the recipe.  It would compel me to cook.
2.  Did a little crafting, a little cleaning, a little singing, a little weed pulling, a little scripture reading, a little TV watching. It was a well rounded day.
3.  My water fountain:  if the window is open, I can hear the trickle clear into the kitchen.  I love the sound.
4.  Air conditioning: I have a pituitary gland problem that keeps my internal body temp. only comfortable between 65 ands 76.  I can tell the minute it hits 77. 
5.  I love dry cereal and have quite a selection.  My faves are Wheat Chex, Life, Crunchy Raisin Bran, Honey Nut Chex, Cheerios, Product 19 and Frosted Mini wheats.  I have them all.  I also love oatmeal and cocoa wheats.  I can't see why people don't like to eat breakfast (the most important meal of the day).

No comments: