Thursday, July 21st, 2011

1.  Tilapia and broccoli with no starch today.  Its a good meal for a hot summer day. Add a little sugar free lemonade and ice cream and it's a great meal.
2.  Babysat Emerson tonight and he helped in the yard.  He actually deadheaded my roses with the clippers and did an amazing job.  How old is he?  3?  Whoa!
3.  Tried a new "root" hair dye today.  It's hard trying to stay young some days. It's Zotos brand for aging hair.  It covers gray and conditions (so it says). When my black hair in the back turns gray, then I will go all blonde. Until then, I don't want top look like a skunk so I keep dying.
4.  Prilosec saves me some days.  I hate heartburn and acid reflux but it works if I use it right.
5.  Read a couple of magazines from my pile, caught up on the blogs and email and enjoyed the evening with the hubby, Emerson and the birds.  Even had a couple of strange dogs come to visit.  Fozzie was not happy as they came right up to the front door and stayed for 5 minutes. 

No comments: