Friday, July 15th, 2011

1.  We stopped at historical markers and went in to the Idaho State Park to check out Massacre Rock.  The visitor's center was dirty.  I know it takes a lot of money to keep up places like this, but there were ladies just doing nothing.  I would have gotten a rag and cleaned the windows, the dirty carpet and the toilets that didn't look like they had been cleaned in months.    It would be a much more pleasant place to work. I did appreciate reading about the pioneers though, and how they struggled but went almost 2000 miles from Missouri to Oregon.  I am also grateful that I was not one of them.

2.  Mexican lunch and again no dinner because we ate plenty.

3.  Stopped in Burley and got cheese curds and other cheeses from the factory store. 

4.  I read while Wayne did his business calls.  I really like to do that.  It's quiet, I get to see what grain storage facilities he designs and builds and listen to the XM radio.

5.  Amy babysat Fozzie so we could travel without worrying about a dog. 

No comments: