1. Went on a road trip with Wayne to Idaho and taking the back roads. I hate the freeway. We went through the town of Bancroft and saw the most beautiful mountains, trees, rivers. Wayne has been so many places in his life but he had never been through here either. I know it sounds corny, but oh, my soul was delighted and full.
2. We stayed in Pocatello at a very nice hotel for only $69. That is much less than many places we have found for the same quality.
3. We went to the movie "Larry Crowne" starring Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts. It was a little predictable, but sweet and fun.
4. We ate in Logan at Aggie's and had a turkey sandwich. They used lots of real turkey (not lunch meat), and had avocado, onion and lettuce and then they cooked it in a crust of Parmesan Cheese. It came with homemade fries that were delicious. We didn't have dinner but did indulge in chocolate and popcorn at the movie. I just can't believe the movie food prices though. The M&M's were $4.00 for a small bag, the popcorn was $6.00 for a small bag and the drink was around $4.00 for a small. YIKES!
5. Having not only complimentary shampoo and lotion, but oatmeal bath soap and hair conditioner. Most places don't have conditioner any more. They just give you a little bottle of shampoo/conditioner in one. I also always lift up the sheets and mattress cover to check for bed bugs. None tonight.