1. My baby girl was born today 35 years ago. We were going to name her Heather but at the last minute (leaving the hospital) I named her Amy. She is a joy to have around and a funny and fun lady. Happy Birthday to my sweet and beautiful daughter. I love you!!
2. Getting up and not having to clean very much because my son-in-law Matt had cleaned up the dinner table, emptied the dishwasher and reloaded it. Now that is a nice Mother's Day gift.
3. Laundry for the week is already done and I plan on crafting this week.
4. Going to dinner with Jim and Jaymie and trying new Italian food...Margharita pizza, chopped veggie salad and pasta carbonara.
5. Finished another book and ready to start my new one